Gill Deckhand Gloves Short Fingered
Gill's reputation as making the best sailing gloves on the market comes from years of experience and updates, no matter how small. This season, they've improved the fabric. It now stretches 4 ways for ultimate comfort and greater freedom of movement.
It’s also given a UPF 50+ treatment, to protect your hands from damaging UV rays. The wrap-around grip to the palm is the same as ever, but they have updated the adjustable strap at the wrist, making it smaller and less intrusive.
· Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
· Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
· Race proven flexibility and comfort.
· Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
· Wide neoprene wristband with stretch.
· Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
Double-layer Amara® reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
4-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
MOUNT BATTEN BOATHOUSE OFFER SPECIALIST EUROPEAN DELIVERY. IF YOU NEED PARTS ANYWHERE IN EUROPE WE CAN HELP. CALL NOW FOR A QUOTE!
UK - 0 - 2kg (A4 size) £9.50, 2-3kg £14.75 3-15kg £18.60, 15 - 20kg £30.00 20kg + P.O.A
Please note we use extra weight to increase shipping cost for dangerous, long and valuable goods